Information regarding USD #343 Use of Facilities for Non-School Events is available through the below link. Fee information can be found on page 2 of the document. The application, which may be completed on the computer and then printed for submission to the building administrator with the applicant's signature, is on page 3. The expectations of the applicant can be found on page 4.
USD #343 Use of Facilities Information and Application
Facility Use Reminders
- Be familiar with Use of School Facilities for Non-School Events Guidelines.
- Be sure to begin and end your scheduled time in the facility on time.
- Pay close attention to the 30% rule which requires at least 30% of your group’s users reside in the district. If less than 30% reside in district, the hourly fee is doubled.
- Fees should be paid at the school approving your group’s Facility Use.
- Be familiar with the Facility Use season dates approved for your group. We do not approve facility use for more than one season at a time.
- Approval to use a gym or other district facility does not give the group permission to use another facility during the same season.
- There is no charge for the use of ball fields when limited to no more than two hours during non-field lighted hours. Please be considerate of others who may want to use the field.
- Remember to turn off lights and lock doors if your group is the last to leave the building/facility.
- Please leave the facility at least as clean as you found it. Be sure to report any damages to the school.