Facility Use Information
Information regarding USD #343 Use of Facilities for Non-School Events is available through the below link. Fee information can be found on pages 1 and 3 of the document. The application, which may be completed on the computer and then printed for submission to the building administrator with the applicant's signature, is on page 4.
USD #343 Use of Facilities Information and Application
Facility Use Reminders
- Be familiar with Use of School Facilities for Non-School Events Guidelines.
- Be sure to begin and end your scheduled time in the facility on time.
- Pay close attention to the 30% rule which requires at least 30% of your group’s users reside in the district. If less than 30% reside in district, the hourly fee is doubled.
- Fees should be paid at the school approving your group’s Facility Use.
- Be familiar with the Facility Use season dates approved for your group. We do not approve facility use for more than one season at a time.
- Approval to use a gym or other district facility does not give the group permission to use another facility during the same season.
- Remember to turn off lights and lock doors if your group is the last to leave the building/facility.
- Please leave the facility at least as clean as you found it. Be sure to report any damages to the school.